Monday, December 26, 2011

Agatha H. - Girl Genius !!

       Jägermonsters, Madboys, and Sparks OH MY!!
       The "Girl Genius" web comic has been running online for years now.  The creation of Phil and Kaja Foglio, Girl Genius is not only an awesome Steampunk fantasy brought life with hilarious writing and fantastic artwork, it is also the winner of the Hugo Award for Best Graphic Story 3 years running.
       As one of my favorite comics ever,  imagine how I felt when I picked up the first volume of Girl Genius as a novel! Score!!  The  first installment was a great read, especially if you're already a fan.  My thank to the Foglios for giving me one more way to indulge my favorite un-guilty pleasure!
















Agatha H. and the Airship City (Girl Genius) Publisher: Night Shade Books

No comments:

Post a Comment